mace-opensaml-users - Re: Building OpenSAML jars

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Building OpenSAML jars

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Building OpenSAML jars
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:39:51 -0700

While under development the easiest way to build the whole stack is
through a small build script I wrote. Checkout the java-shib-dist
project and run the "./ant.sh opensaml-dist"

Stable releases will have all the library version's frozen and will
contain all necessary libraries in the src tree's lib directory.

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124