mace-opensaml-users - Support for SAML 1.1 BAP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Support for SAML 1.1 BAP

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Support for SAML 1.1 BAP
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:04:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have been looking through the code base and it appears that there is no
support from the saml 1.1 browser artifact profile in the opensaml 2.0
framework. Am I missing something?

I am trying to port our application for the opensaml 1.1b framework to
opensaml 2.0 and I have found that the saml 1 part of the 2.0 framework does
not have an implementation of HTTPArtifactDecoder.

If there is another way to do saml 1.1 BAP with the current api please let me
know, otherwise I can write an implementation of HTTPArtifactDecoder for saml
1.

Cheers,
Tim Ransom