mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAXParseException?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAXParseException?

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SAXParseException?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:46:54 -0400

Paul, I have seen this error before when I mistakenly encoded the actual
file I was pulling my SAML from in one manner and then had a different
encoding specified in the XML prolog. I think for me I did something
like encode with UTF-8 and then mistakenly put US-ASCII as the encoding.
So, when I looked at the file and the hex it all looked fine but the
parser was thinking it was something totally different.

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124