mace-opensaml-users - RE : Response signature validation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE : Response signature validation

  • From: Laurent CHARTIER <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE : Response signature validation
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:41:13 +0200

I think I found my error.
The response AND the assertion had the same ID. (Because my soft always
generate an assertion, but sometimes need to put it in a response...)
So when I put the assertion in a response I have to remove the ID and
set it to the response in order to make the reference point to the
response and NOT to the assertion in the response.

Thanks a lot,
Laurent