mace-opensaml-users - RE: cpp-xmltooling and msxml collisions

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: cpp-xmltooling and msxml collisions

  • From: "George Stanchev" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: cpp-xmltooling and msxml collisions
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:34:34 -0700

Including the headers is the problem. The actual code builds ok with or
without the platform SDK installed.

but when I try to use it in a project that has already preloaded
msxml.h, the beforementioned header complains
that it doesn't know how to resolve DOMDocument. So either xercesc:: or
the
XERCES_HAS_CPP_NAMESPACE/XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_QUALIFIER/XERCES_CPP_NAMES
PACE_BEGIN/XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_END
macros would do the trick.

George