Subject: OpenSAML user discussion
- From: "Scott Cantor" <>
- To: <>, <>, <>
- Subject: RE: New Bug/Issue Tracking System
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:27:08 -0400
- Organization: The Ohio State University
> - Unlike the current system which has large scoped projects with our
> individuals code bases as sub-components, the bug system has a project
> for each codebase and specific code base components listed (e.g. the
> Shibboleth IdP contains components like the attribute authority and
> build system).
Also note that most of the projects are separated by major version (1 vs 2)
although a few aren't.
- New Bug/Issue Tracking System, Chad La Joie, 04/16/2007
- RE: New Bug/Issue Tracking System, Scott Cantor, 04/16/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.