mace-opensaml-users - RE: Problem with "creating SAML object from XML source"

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Problem with "creating SAML object from XML source"

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Problem with "creating SAML object from XML source"
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:51:15 -0500

> We just started a school project that involves openSAML. We are trying to
> understand how the library works and now we are testing the basic
> functionality examples we found on opensaml.org.

This code is still heavily under development. You're going to waste a lot of
your time chasing our bugs and not yours, and that's not a great use of your
time on a school project.

When we're done with the code, people will know it. Until then, using this
code should really be done with a goal of *finding* bugs, not asking where
they are.