mace-opensaml-users - Re: How to append AuthenticationStatement in Assertion?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: How to append AuthenticationStatement in Assertion?

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: How to append AuthenticationStatement in Assertion?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:47:13 -0500

The getAuthnStatement returns a list, just add the statement to that.

Subash Devkota wrote:
Hi all,

I am using the latest java-opensaml2 code from svn.

I am having problem in setting AuthenStatement in Assertion.

When I view the methods available in the Assertion class, I see getAuthenStatements() method but there is not setAuthenStatement() method.

Can anyone help me how can I add AuthenStatement in a Assertion.

I faced similar problem in setting SubjectConfirmation to Subject.

Thank in advance
Subash

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124