mace-opensaml-users - Re: error

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: error

  • From: "Silena Leone" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: error
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:17:27 +0100

yes you have understood my problem. In fact
in my code i wrote :"subject.setConfirmationData(confirmationdata) " but "confirmationdata" is not a "SubjectConfirmationData Element"
Could you tell me how I can to obtein "SubjectConfirmationData Element" ?
I need to convert a string in a "SubjectConfirmationData Element" ; actually i converted a string in a element.
Which is the file ".jar " that has the " SubjectConfirmationData" ?
thank you very much!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chad La Joie" <>