mace-opensaml-users - SV: Re: builders problem

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SV: Re: builders problem

  • From: "Filip Van Laenen" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: SV: Re: builders problem
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:17:06 +0100

Hi,

I had the same problem when I started to use OpenSAML. It turned out
that my appserver (JBoss as it happens) used an older versjon of log4j
than what OpenSAML demands. If I remember correctly, the method below
was added in version 1.2.12 of log4j, but JBoss was still on version
1.2.9.

I solved it replacing the old log4j-archive with the new one, but be
aware that that may cause problems for your appserver.

Filip