mace-opensaml-users - Constructing assertion from scratch

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Constructing assertion from scratch

  • From: Daniel Tellez Saban <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Constructing assertion from scratch
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 01:00:26 +0100

Hi,

I'm a student and I'm trying to test opensaml libraries to include them in a osgi project about ticketing.

When I try the next sample:

// Configure the Logger
BasicConfigurator.configure();

// Get the builder factory
XMLObjectBuilderFactory builderFactory = Configuration.getBuilderFactory();

logger.info(builderFactory);

// Get the assertion builder based on the assertion element name
AssertionBuilder assertionBuilder = (AssertionBuilder) builderFactory.getBuilder(Assertion.DEFAULT_ELEMENT_NAME);

logger.info(assertionBuilder);

0 [main] DEBUG org.opensaml.xml.Configuration - VM using JAXP parser gnu.xml.dom.DomDocumentBuilder
5 [main] INFO ticketTest.AssertionBuiltTest - org.opensaml.xml.XMLObjectBuilderFactory@477e0
12 [main] INFO ticketTest.AssertionBuiltTest -

the logger show me that assertionBuilder is NULL...
any suggestions ? I need some help, please. I've been blocked too many time... and sure it's a nonsense...

  • Constructing assertion from scratch, Daniel Tellez Saban, 01/02/2007