mace-opensaml-users - Re: Re: builders problem

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Re: builders problem

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: builders problem
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:46:22 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I'm a student who's getting started with opensaml.

When I invoke the Configuration.init() method in the Artifact object building
sample, Eclipse gives me the seguent NoClassDefFounderror:

NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/compiler/FuncLoader
at org.opensaml.Configuration.init(Configuration.java:39)

any suggestions?

I'm just a newbie, unfortunately I'm not aware of many things you have to
know before getting into this

I checked the Configuration.java file in the svn and found that this method
public final static SAMLArtifactFactory getArtifactFactory() that's in the
org.opensaml.common.binding package . The opensaml-2.0-TP2-jdk-1.5.jar miss
this package.

any help would be great to me!
thank you in advance,

Claudio Maraniello