mace-opensaml-users - Re: any IdP service for testing SAML2.0?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: any IdP service for testing SAML2.0?

  • From: Frederic Peters <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: any IdP service for testing SAML2.0?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:54:16 +0100

Winson Quock wrote:

> I'm looking for a testing service on the Web that acts as an SAML2.0 IdP;
> something similar to TestShibb but for 2.0. Does anyone know one?

Authentic <http://authentic.labs.libre-entreprise.org> provides a free
(GNU GPL) SAML2 IdP you can install by yourself for your tests. There
is also a demo instance running as authentic.demo.entrouvert.com but
it is not SAML2-enabled, just Liberty ID-FF.

Nevertheless it wouldn't be complicated to get an instance running for
your tests. I'll be away for two weeks but don't hesitate to mail

if you have questions.

Regards,
Frederic