mace-opensaml-users - RE: Signature Verification error

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Signature Verification error

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Signature Verification error
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:03:33 -0500

> Hmm, didn't seem to work. See attached.

My fix was necessary but not sufficient.

23124 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.opensaml.xml.io.AbstractXMLObjectUnmarshaller - Unmarshalling child
element {http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}Signature with unmarshaller
org.opensaml.xml.ElementProxyUnmarshaller
23124 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.opensaml.xml.io.AbstractXMLObjectUnmarshaller - Unmarshalling child
element {http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}Signature with unmarshaller
org.opensaml.xml.ElementProxyUnmarshaller

Not sure why it's repeated twice, but that tells me it's not unmarshalling
signatures with the built-in classes yet.

> Also, is there anything I can send you to help your debugging?

I'm kind of not really the guy, this is Java, me no do Java now. I just
noticed the simple bug in the SAML 1 classes and patched it for you, but the
signature stuff is totally in flux right now. I would have to say you'll
need to hold off with it for a bit, but Chad/Brent are the ones who need to
debug it. I'm clueless about all the class registration stuff in the Java.