mace-opensaml-users - Re: Problem while trying to marshal org.opensaml.saml1.core.Request

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Problem while trying to marshal org.opensaml.saml1.core.Request

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problem while trying to marshal org.opensaml.saml1.core.Request
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:24:43 -0400

Filip, can you provide the log messages?

Filip Van Laenen wrote:
Hi,

I wonder whether the same problem as reported in the following message in June may be the cause of the problem I have when I try to marshal a Request:

https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/mace-opensaml-users/2006-06/msg00002.html

I can make it marshal though if I use the following code to build the Request:

Request request = builder.buildObject(Request.DEFAULT_ELEMENT_NAME);

In stead of

Request request = builder.buildObject();

Filip

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124