mace-opensaml-users - Re: Inserting Statements into Assertions

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Inserting Statements into Assertions

  • From: Chad la Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Inserting Statements into Assertions
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:58:08 -0400

If you're talking about SAML 2, the class returns a list. Just add the statement you want to the list.

Pedro Navarro Pérez wrote:
Hello,

I have a doubt about how inserting statements into assertions. In the assertion class we can find the Method to get the Statements but not a method to set the statements. Then, What's the easy way to insert a statement into Assertion.

Thanks

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124