mace-opensaml-users - RE: OpenSAML 1.1 C++

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: OpenSAML 1.1 C++

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Richard Houle'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: OpenSAML 1.1 C++
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:44:07 -0400

> I've been trying to access the "OpenSAML 1.1 User Guide" from
> this location:
> https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/Op

There is NO guide. Nothing. Nada.

This was as-is code from another project and I will not document it, I have
no interest or time to do so. The new code is being documented as it is
built, to some degree at least.

> The page loads with some headings but I cannot see any
> content for these headings. The only hyperlink present is a
> '?' that I think allows me to search Twiki for the term
> highlighted but I can't authenticate myself to the system anyways.

Anyone can authenticate themselves, through protectnetwork or openidp.
Doesn't matter, clicking empty topics results in an edit operation, and edit
rights are separate.

-- Scott

  • OpenSAML 1.1 C++, Richard Houle, 07/27/2006
    • RE: OpenSAML 1.1 C++, Scott Cantor, 07/27/2006