mace-opensaml-users - RE: newbie

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: newbie

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Richard Houle'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: newbie
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:28:20 -0400

> i've installed opensaml 1.1 on my linux machine and i'm
> trying to get started with it. is there a developers guide
> anywhere?

No. OpenSAML was an as-is spin off of other work. The 2.0 code includes much
more documentation, much of it already in the wiki.

> the link that I found here:
> https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/So
> urceAccess is not useful, it prompts me for authentication
> with an identity provider of which i have none.

None of the content is protected, but searching sometimes is because of
TWiki. Secondly, anybody can get an ID from protectnetwork.org amongst other
IdPs.

> is the development guide meant to be a protected resource?

There is no guide to that code.

-- Scott

  • newbie, Richard Houle, 07/25/2006
    • RE: newbie, Scott Cantor, 07/25/2006