mace-opensaml-users - RE: OpenSAML 1.1 Java Endorsed directory

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: OpenSAML 1.1 Java Endorsed directory

  • From: "Doug M" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: OpenSAML 1.1 Java Endorsed directory
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:05:27 -0700

Hmm any thoughts on if there is a way I could package an alternative JAXP 1.3 implementation with my servlet or any other approaches?

Thanks

From: "Scott Cantor"
<>
To: "'Doug M'" <>, <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:16:02 -0400

> Is there a way to use the updated versions required for the
> opensaml 1.1 toolkit just with my servlet and let the other application
> use the older versions?

Nope, not to my knowledge.

-- Scott

I have a Java servlet that lives on a weblogic 8.1 server along with a number of other large applications. One of the other applications does not want the endorsed directory updated with the packages required by the opensaml 1.1 toolkit.

Is there a way to use the updated versions required for the opensaml 1.1 toolkit just with my servlet and let the other application use the older versions?

I'm referring to:
resolver.jar
xalan.jar
xercesImpl.jar