mace-opensaml-users - RE: openSAML 1.1 - Problem connecting using SOAP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: openSAML 1.1 - Problem connecting using SOAP

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Marian Reynov'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: openSAML 1.1 - Problem connecting using SOAP
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:00:00 -0400

> Exception is the ip address to which we are trying to connect plus the
> the body of SAML request:

That doesn't resemble any exceptions I see being thrown in the code. I think
you need get at the logging output and/or try and trace it. It doesn't log a
huge amount, but there's some log tracing.

Perhaps you're incorrectly examining the exception in some way, or it's a
nested exception and you have to get at the inner object.