mace-opensaml-users - Re: SVN Server Migration

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SVN Server Migration

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SVN Server Migration
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:01:22 -0400

This work is starting.

Chad La Joie wrote:
As I mentioned in my last update, we are getting ready to move the Subversion repositories (all of them) to a new server. My current plan, unless something comes up, is to do this on Wednesday, June 21st. I'll lock out write access to all the repositories around 7 a.m. (EDT) and begin the move the around 9 a.m. (after I take backups and what not). Read access will be available all day Wednesday.

This move will also change the repositories' URLs as follows:

SVN Root URLs
current URL: https://projects.middleware.georgetown.edu/svn/[MODULE]
new URL: https://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/[MODULE]

Web View
current URL: https://projects.middleware.georgetown.edu/viewcvs/[MODULE]
new URL: http://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/view?root=[MODULE]

Where [MODULE] is the name of the code module (e.g. java-opensaml2, cpp-xmltooling).

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124