mace-opensaml-users - Re: Error while creating AssertionIDRequestBuilder

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Error while creating AssertionIDRequestBuilder

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Error while creating AssertionIDRequestBuilder
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:38:43 -0400

It was a bug in the namespace, I had accidently use the SAML assertion namespace. If you get the latest code it should work.

Sumit Shah wrote:
All,

I am trying to create AssertionIDRequest using the AssertionIDRequestBuilder. I get a NullPointerException while trying to build the object.

Here is the code snippet:

XMLObjectBuilderFactory builderFactory = Configuration./getBuilderFactory/();

AssertionIDRequestBuilder builder = (AssertionIDRequestBuilder) builderFactory.getBuilder(AssertionIDRequest./DEFAULT_ELEMENT_NAME/);

AssertionIDRequest assertionIDRequest= builder.buildObject();

Upon debugging, I checked that the factory contains “AssertionIDRequest” as the key. But, builderFactory.getBuilder(AssertionIDRequest./DEFAULT_ELEMENT_NAME/) returns a NULL value.

I would appreciate any pointers on how to go about creating an AssertionIDRequest.

Thanks

Sumit

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg