mace-opensaml-users - RE: Exception while verifiying

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Exception while verifiying

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Exception while verifiying
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:01:37 -0400

> I'm trying to verify a response and I getting this excepction,
> I am using the verifiying examples provided in
> xml-security-1_3_0 library, Any idea of how can I to solve it??

If you're using the latest released version of opensaml.jar and using a DOM3
parser and using the proper mechanisms for parsing and constructing the SAML
object being verified, you wouldn't get that error.

I know the meaning of the error, but I can't tell you what the cause is
unless one of the above isn't true.