mace-opensaml-users - opensaml c++

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

opensaml c++

  • From: "Churiwalla, Vishal" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: opensaml c++
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:58:01 -0400

All,

Has anyone implemented or is working on implementing OpenSAML using c++ libraries?

I would like to create a SAML token from a UserNameToken or Kerberos token and then pass it to the consuming web service for authentication and authorization. The SAML tokens would contain assertions of the Active Directory groups user is a member of which the service can then use to make decision on authorization.

If anyone can point to any existing C++ library that I could use to implement the creation of saml token, that would be great.

Thanks,
Vish

  • opensaml c++, Churiwalla, Vishal, 05/15/2006