mace-opensaml-users - RE: Encryption Software

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Encryption Software

  • From: "Girish Sundarraj" <>
  • To: "Walter Hoehn" <>, "Jakobsen, Dennis (Dennis)" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: Encryption Software
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:48:44 +0530

And in turn if it is C++, it is crypto library is from openssl - http://www.openssl.org. If you are using C++, majority of dependency licenses are OK except "log4CPP" as it hosts GNU(GPL), which will force to expose your source code if required and hence I have decided not to use openSAML. Is there any other workaround known for overcoming this GPL license?

Girish Kumar. S