mace-opensaml-users - Re: about using cvs repository for anonymous user

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: about using cvs repository for anonymous user

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To: "Ruikarmithun Dinkar (HCL Capital Market Services)" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: about using cvs repository for anonymous user
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:48:29 -0400

On 4/6/06, Ruikarmithun Dinkar (HCL Capital Market Services)

> I wanted opensaml source which is available from CVS repo for anonymous user
> by
>
> cvs
> -d:pserver::/home/cvs/shibboleth
> login
>
> cvs -z3
> -d:pserver::/home/cvs/shibboleth
> co opensaml
>
> can you please tell me how to create these repository location from eclipse
> (3.x)?

Here are some old notes you might find useful:

7. Install OpenSAML (from source)

Check out OpenSAML source from CVS:
http://www.opensaml.org/cvs.html#OpenSAML

Create a CVS location:
Select: Window > Open Perspective > Other > CVS Repository Exploring
Right-click in "CVS Repositories" panel
Select: New > Repository Location
Host: anoncvs.internet2.edu
Repository path: /home/cvs/shibboleth
User: anoncvs
Password: [blank]
Connection type: pserver
Press Finish

Check out OpenSAML Java source code:
Select:
:pserver::/home/cvs/shibboleth
> HEAD > opensaml > java
Right-click on "java" folder
Select: Check Out As > Check out as a project in the workspace
Project Name: opensaml
Press Finish

Build OpenSAML:
Select: Window > Open Perspective > Other > Resource
Right-click on opensaml > build.xml
Select: Run > Ant Build...
Check "clean-install", "install.idp.filesystem" and
"install.sp.filesystem" only
Target execution order: clean-install, install.idp.filesystem,
install.sp.filesystem
Press Run.

Hope this helps,
Tom