mace-opensaml-users - SAML IdP Solutions as Trial or Freeware?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAML IdP Solutions as Trial or Freeware?

  • From: "Lars Beekmann" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: SAML IdP Solutions as Trial or Freeware?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:08:58 +0100

Hi @ all,

does one of you know or have experiences with Federated Identity Management Solutions that conform to SAML 2.0 or Liberty ID-FF 1.2?

I’m searching for one that allows me to manage user accounts so that I can do a transient federation with a SAML/Liberty SP.

Thanks in advance!

Lars

  • SAML IdP Solutions as Trial or Freeware?, Lars Beekmann, 02/15/2006