mace-opensaml-users - SamlAssertions and Axis

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SamlAssertions and Axis

  • From: "Filip Van Gool" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: SamlAssertions and Axis
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:24:00 +0100

I am trying to publish a web service with Axis 1.1 that contains a method that returns an org.opensaml.SAMLAssertion (NOTE: the SAMLAssertion is always digitally signed as the signature must be verified by the web service consumer). The publishing of the web service fails, I suppose because the lack of full compliance of the opensaml library with java beans spec.

Is there a solution or workaround for using org.opensaml.SAMLAssertion as a type using AXIS?

Greetings,

Filip Van Gool

Intesi Group Belgium

Drie Eikenstraat 661

2650 Edegem

Belgium

Tel: +32 3 826 93 81

Fax: +32 3 826 93 09

Email:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. All rights are reserved by Intesi Group Belgium. This e-mail is intended only for the addressee. Although Intesi Group Belgium reasonably scans e-mails sent from e-mail addresses under its control for known viruses, Intesi Group Belgium disclaims, to the maximum extent possible under applicable laws, any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this or any other e-mail.

  • SamlAssertions and Axis, Filip Van Gool, 02/08/2006