mace-opensaml-users - Degree of extensibility

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Degree of extensibility

  • From: Andreas Åkre Solberg <>
  • To: OpenSAML <>
  • Subject: Degree of extensibility
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:52:59 +0100

We have defined an extension to SAML 1.1, and we need an SAML java library that easily can be extended. Is openSAML made to be easily extended to work with SAML extensions? By extending I mean that we want to create a library using and extending opensaml, without touching the opensaml code...

I have not looked to much at opensaml yet, but it seems to be somewhat tricky to extend.

Kind regards
Andreas.

--
Andreas Åkre Solberg