mace-opensaml-users - SAMLSOAPBinding error

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAMLSOAPBinding error

  • From: Manuel Sánchez Cuenca <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SAMLSOAPBinding error
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:40:50 +0100

Hello, I'm using opensaml to make an AttributeQuery to the Shibboleth IdP, but I get the following error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at org.opensaml.SAMLSOAPBinding.send(Unknown Source)
at MyHTTPClient.main(MyHTTPClient.java:133)

I suppose that I have to specify a client certificate and a key in the SAML Configuration with something like:

SAMLConfig c = SAMLConfig.instance();
c.setProperty (..., ...)

but I don't know which properties I have to specify.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Manuel Sanchez Cuenca
Dept. Ingenieria de la Informacion y las Comunicaciones
Universidad de Murcia - España
Tlf: +34 968364644 - Fax: 968364151
email:

www: http://livia.dif.um.es/~lolo