mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML 2: Status Update

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML 2: Status Update

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: OpenSAML <>
  • Subject: OpenSAML 2: Status Update
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:06:36 -0500

Status update on ongoing OpenSAML 2 development

- First, I would like to welcome, and thank, Rod Widdowson to the Java development team. Rod has been helping with some Shibboleth work and, as his reward, we've asked him to do more work. :)

- OpenSAML 2, Java edition, (OpenSAML2-J) subversion repository has been created and now contains all the source code to date along with a working build. Anonymous read access, via subversion clients, and web view access is available at the URLs below.

- The start of documentation has been added to the Wiki (URLs below), this documentation will grow substantially as work progresses over the next few months.

- By tomorrow I should have the parsing, and documentation, of the configuration file in place.

Subversion Repository
https://projects.middleware.georgetown.edu/svn/java-opensaml2

Repository, Web View
https://projects.middleware.georgetown.edu/viewcvs/java-opensaml2/

Project Roadmap
https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/OSTwoRoadMap

User's Manual
https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/OSTwoUserManual

Developer's Manual
https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/OSTwoDeveloperManual

As always, feel free to ask questions.
--
Chad La Joie 315Q St. Mary's Hall
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124

  • OpenSAML 2: Status Update, Chad La Joie, 12/01/2005