mace-opensaml-users - RE: Problem in getting back the assertion

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Problem in getting back the assertion

  • From: anshuk pal chaudhuri <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Scott Cantor <>
  • Subject: RE: Problem in getting back the assertion
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:07:38 -0800 (PST)

Scott,

I have given the assertion.
I think the assertion is fine.

The point you made about the toggling on the
strict-dom-checking config property,how do I do that?
The opensaml assertion when created is checking from
the endorsed lib of jdk comprising of:
dom3-xml-apis-2.4.0.jar
dom3-xercesImpl-2.4.0.jar

What exact configuration do i need to make?

Regards,
Anshuk
--- Scott Cantor

http://mail.yahoo.com