mace-opensaml-users - RE: Example signed Responses w/ X509 elements?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Example signed Responses w/ X509 elements?

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Example signed Responses w/ X509 elements?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:32:41 -0400

> I am hoping there might be some "known good" example Response
> messages that can be used to demonstrate OpenSAML can consume
> copy of the outside party's public key.
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have log files from the Catalyst demo full of examples produced by at
least 6 or so vendors' products, but I'm not going to go digging in them
just to prove a point.

What kind of assurances are you looking for exactly? Anything I posted
couldn't be "proven" to have come from any particular implementation anyway.
If you want real evidence, I think you'd have to be generating the input...

I was going to note the GSA lab certification which is about done, but that
doesn't use signing, so it's not of any use here.