mace-opensaml-users - ConfirmationMethod / -Data

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

ConfirmationMethod / -Data

  • From: Andreas Hänel <>
  • To:
  • Subject: ConfirmationMethod / -Data
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:44:20 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to use ConfirmationMethod and ConfirmationData Elements in
connection with a SAMLSubject.
I created a SAMLSubject called subject, now I am able to do:

subject.addConformationMethod("URI");

Now I'd like do

subject.setConfirmationData(data);

but I am not familiar with the needed org.w3c.dom.Element, how do I
create and add suiteable ConfirmationData?
(I think I have to use an implementation of that interface, like the
apache one [org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl], but therefor I need a
CoreDocumentImpl)

Andreas
P.S.: The ConfirmationData will look something like this : <node id="1001"/>