mace-opensaml-users - givenname contains ú (alt + 0250). and postalAddr ess contains newline

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

givenname contains ú (alt + 0250). and postalAddr ess contains newline

  • From: "Chang, Chiwei" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: givenname contains ú (alt + 0250). and postalAddr ess contains newline
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:15:18 -0700

Title: givenname contains ú (alt + 0250). and postalAddress contains newline

I am running into couple issues due to certain characters embedded in the SAML assertion attributes.

One is a user with ú  in his first name, and the other is a user with a newline and cr in the postaladdress attribute. Both cases caused signature mismatch between SAML server and receiver.

We use a different SAML product, but I am curious how opensaml handles this kind of characters.

Any information or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

Chiwei