mace-opensaml-users - org.apache.xml.utils.WrongParserException

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

org.apache.xml.utils.WrongParserException

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: org.apache.xml.utils.WrongParserException
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:54:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've just downloaded OpenSAML. I'm trying to run the POSTProfileTest. It
comes back with the exception below. Could someone point me the right
direction.

Thanks,
Amrit.

1)
testPOSTProfile(org.opensaml.POSTProfileTest)org.apache.xml.utils.WrongParserException:
OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports DOM3 calls. Xerces 2.4.0
(built with DOM3 support) has been included with this release and is
recommended. If you are using Java 1.4, make sure that you have enabled the
Endorsed Standards Override Mechanism for this parser.
at org.opensaml.SAMLConfig.verifyUsableXmlParser(SAMLConfig.java:222)
at org.opensaml.SAMLConfig.<init>(SAMLConfig.java:73)
at org.opensaml.SAMLConfig.instance(SAMLConfig.java:136)
at org.opensaml.SAMLObject.<init>(SAMLObject.java:82)
at org.opensaml.SAMLCondition.<init>(SAMLCondition.java:67)
at
org.opensaml.SAMLAudienceRestrictionCondition.<init>(SAMLAudienceRestrictionCondition.java:76)
at org.opensaml.SAMLPOSTProfile.prepare(SAMLPOSTProfile.java:310)
at
org.opensaml.POSTProfileTest.testPOSTProfile(POSTProfileTest.java:59)
at org.opensaml.POSTProfileTest.main(POSTProfileTest.java:36)

testPOSTProfile(org.opensaml.POSTProfileTest)org.apache.xml.utils.WrongParserException: