mace-opensaml-users - RE: SOAP schema issue

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: SOAP schema issue

  • From: "Cortezzo, Jason" <>
  • To: "'Scott Cantor'" <>,
  • Subject: RE: SOAP schema issue
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:26:06 -0500

In OpenSAML 1.0.1, schema validation is turned on. It looks like the way to
turn it off would be to change the XML.get() method...

p = new DOMParser();
p.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation";, true);

Change the "true" to "false" in the second line. Would that be the best way
to turn it off? Maybe a config setting would be in order for future
releases, if it hasn't already been implemented.

-Jason