mace-opensaml-users - RE: Unknown element 'Action'

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Unknown element 'Action'

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Unknown element 'Action'
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:07:50 -0500

> FAILED: SAMLAction:
> SAML exception caught: XML::Parser detected an error during
> parsing: Unknown element 'Action'
>
> Completed the test run with errors.
>
> Does anyone know what's happening and how I solve this problem?

The test program isn't in a state for others to use. I'm a lousy programmer
when it comes to producing samples and tests, I'm just lazy.

That code worked, but when I run it at the moment, it's not putting the data
files where I tell it, so I probably broke the test wrapper at some point.
My guess is it's not finding the input files for the test run.