mace-opensaml-users - RE: SAML INTRO

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: SAML INTRO

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Panayiotis Periorellis'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: SAML INTRO
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:05:53 -0500

> Im looking for introductory material on using SAML, such as examples and
> java code that demonstrates how it works etc.

I suggest reading the 1.1 tech overview at the OASIS SSTC web site if you
want to understand SAML better. You really need to know exactly what you
want to do with it before worrying about code.

The library is quite low level and doesn't really have that much in it to
facilitate complete samples.

If you want to see real code, look at Shibboleth. Sorry, best I can do.

-- Scott

  • SAML INTRO, Panayiotis Periorellis, 01/06/2005
    • RE: SAML INTRO, Scott Cantor, 01/06/2005