mace-opensaml-users - RE: PHP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: PHP

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Antoine Tissier'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: PHP
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:07:46 -0400

> Is a PHP version of the Open-SAML Toolkit is planned ?

Not by me...

> If not, what is the most reasonable way to use SAML in a PHP
> application.

It depends what you need to do. If you want to parse or create the XML
(which is all the OpenSAML library does for the most part), I guess you'd
either need to one-off it, or create a similar set of abstractions.

AFAIK, all other implementations of SAML and related pieces are in Java or I
think Ping has a .NET version. No PHP that I know of.

Are there any PHP tools that can generate PHP code from an XML schema? That
might be a place to start.

-- Scott

  • PHP, Antoine Tissier, 10/20/2004
    • RE: PHP, Scott Cantor, 10/20/2004