mace-opensaml-users - Re: New To SAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: New To SAML

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Amit Wagle <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: New To SAML
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:07:49 -0500

Could you send a more specific error and details about your environment?

-Walter

On Oct 14, 2004, at 1:49 PM, Amit Wagle wrote:

We are a group of 3 final year computer engineering students and are really intrested on working on SAML.We have downloaded the opensaml java version but we are not able to compile it properly.Could any one help us out in this.We would be really greatful if some one did help us on the same

regards nitinmaslekar

Do you Yahoo!?

  • New To SAML, Amit Wagle, 10/14/2004
    • Re: New To SAML, Walter Hoehn, 10/14/2004