mace-opensaml-users - XML-security compilation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

XML-security compilation

  • From: "Prashant S Kulkarni" <>
  • To: "Scott Cantor" <>,
  • Subject: XML-security compilation
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:49:51 -0700

Hi ,
Did anybody tried to compile XML security on AIX? I am getting configuration
error. My platform is powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0 and it is saying not supported?
Do we have any patch for this?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashant

American Express made the following
annotations on 04/28/2004 11:49:52 AM

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you."