mace-opensaml-users - RE: About profile

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: About profile

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: RE: About profile
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:25:34 -0400

> Is there the SAMLArtifact Profile?

Implemented by me? No. There aren't quite as many obvious things to
encapsulate in a single class, but having not implemented it, I haven't
really looked at what if anything I would do.

> when using the SAMLPOSTProfile to implement the Browser/POST
> Profile(in SAML v1.1), I want to know how to use SOAP
> binding. In my opinion, the profile needn't soapbinding.

It doesn't.

> what is the use of SAMLSOAPBinding CLASS?

Well, artifact would require it, as do any of the queries, such as for
attributes.

-- Scott

  • RE: About profile, Scott Cantor, 04/26/2004