mace-opensaml-users - C++ SAMLAttributeDesignator bug

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

C++ SAMLAttributeDesignator bug

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: C++ SAMLAttributeDesignator bug
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:10:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everybody,

I'm using openSAML as part of an XACML-based policy management and
authorization system, written in C++.

My initial motivation for writing is to identify a typo in the
SAMLAttributeDesignator constructor - the wrong string is replicated when
assigning to "m_namespace":

SAMLAttributeDesignator::SAMLAttributeDesignator(const XMLCh* name, const
XMLCh* ns)
: m_name(XMLString::replicate(name)),
m_namespace(XMLString::replicate(m_namespace))
{
RTTI(SAMLAttributeDesignator);
}

BTW, my thanks and gratitude to all of the contributors to the openSAML
project.

Andy