mace-opensaml-users - RE: Question regarding general SAML receiver framework

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Question regarding general SAML receiver framework

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'roy' <>,
  • Subject: RE: Question regarding general SAML receiver framework
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:35:02 -0500

> I am signing a sample saml response with the signtest.exe
> program, yet on attempting to validate the signed results, I get the
> following error messages..

I don't think signing in C++ works. I'm not sure I've ever seen it work, and
we don't use it, so I haven't had any time to look into it. I suspect it's a
problem during serialization because I wasn't able to use his c14n classes
to do it. I got crashes in Xerces when I used it, so I use the Xerces
DOMWriter, but it's apparently corrupting something.