mace-opensaml-users - Designator is not getting

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Designator is not getting

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Designator is not getting
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:57:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I have a problem in getting the designator from the AttributeQuery at the
receiving end. In the sender i am putting the SAML request with
AttributeQuery anp placing it in the SOAP body manually and calling a message
based webservice to process it. At the web service end i am able to retrieve
the SAML request and AttributeQuery. But when i invoke the getDesignators of
the Attribute Query, I am getting an blank iterator object(no elements in the
iterator).

But i tried the same at the client side before invoking the web service,
there i am getting the valu in the iterator. The attribute query at both
client cide and server side are as follows

Client side
------------
<AttributeQuery>
<Subject xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion">
<NameIdentifier>administrator</NameIdentifier>
</Subject>
<AttributeDesignator AttributeName="groups"
AttributeNamespace="http://www.roche.com/pgl/soa/saml/attr/ns"/>
</AttributeQuery>

Server side
---------
<AttributeQuery xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:protocol"
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion"
xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:protocol">
<Subject xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion">
<NameIdentifier>administrator</NameIdentifier>
</Subject>
<samlp:AttributeDesignator AttributeName="groups"
AttributeNamespace="http://www.roche.com/pgl/soa/saml/attr/ns";>
</samlp:AttributeDesignator>
</AttributeQuery>

Thanks in advance