mace-opensaml-users - request/ response protocol

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

request/ response protocol

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: request/ response protocol
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:55:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
Can any one explain me how the SAML request/response work?
The API gives a method send which will return the SAML responce. But how do
we
give the target end point and the remote method of the web service which will
build the SAML responce back? Also if i am correct up to this point do we
have a send with the same method signature in the web service to handle the
request?
Can we get any sample code which demonstrate the request/response protocol?

Thanks in advance
Deepak