mace-opensaml-users - SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery to RequestCTX (XACML)

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery to RequestCTX (XACML)

  • From: "Dorner, Thomas" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery to RequestCTX (XACML)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:41:22 +0200

Hi all,

i wrote a SAML-Component generate a Authentication and Attribute Statement
out of some credentials.
Also i form a Assertion with this Statements and want to check out some
Policies with XACML.

So I build a SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery and send it to my Policy
Enforcement Point (PEP)
--> My first Problem is: I cant take the SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery and
make it toString()
is it a mistake in the source? --> so i cant find it! :(

But a much bigger Problem is to get a RequestCTX (Request Context) for the
Policy Decision Point,
out of the SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery.

Is there any solution out there?
For me the only good thing was to take the SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery
and give it to
the PDP - but this wouldn´t work by now.

Has someone do this job before and can give me some code of practice or
introduction.

There is no spezification how to do this and how to translate the reponds
back to
SAML!

Thank u all for every answer in advance! :)))

Totomar