mace-opensaml-users - RE: Subject missing in Assertion that contains AttributeStatement and AuthenticationStatement

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Subject missing in Assertion that contains AttributeStatement and AuthenticationStatement

  • From: Kamlesh Patel <>
  • To: 'Scott Cantor' <>, Kamlesh Patel <>,
  • Subject: RE: Subject missing in Assertion that contains AttributeStatement and AuthenticationStatement
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:32:57 -0700

Title: Message
Thanks,
That was the Problem.

- Kamlesh
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Cantor [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 5:33 PM
To: 'Kamlesh Patel';

More than likely you're trying to use the same Subject object twice. You have to clone an object to use it in two different containing structures, because I don't copy things around (I let the caller decide when copies have to be made).

If you clone the subject in the second statement's constructor, it should fix your problem.

-- Scott

  • RE: Subject missing in Assertion that contains AttributeStatement and AuthenticationStatement, Kamlesh Patel, 07/14/2003