mace-opensaml-users - RE: verifying signature on saml assertions

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: verifying signature on saml assertions

  • From: "Rakesh Aggarwal" <>
  • To: "Scott Cantor" <>, <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: verifying signature on saml assertions
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:22:07 -0700

For me, the signing and verification of SAML worked after setting the
prettyPrint property to false in setPrettyPrint() method of
SerializationContextImpl.java of axis. Due to this, the white-space
problem while serializing and deserializing SOAP message is
circumvented.

Apparently, the above prettyPrint property is not configurable...

Hope this helps

-Rakesh